Indice del forum

amici

amici

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

There may be no denying that Nike is Air Max
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Anobaciping

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 12 Dic 2018 06:49:29    Oggetto:  There may be no denying that Nike is Air Max
Descrizione:

Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
There's no denying that Nike is Air Max 270 Futura structure is clinging on to every final prolong to the father shoe trend, and even so the hybrid product gets some steerage with the contemporary Air Max 270 heel bag, the accomplishment on the products yet lies very seriously about the colorway. The most recent want to tumble on our radar is definitely a polarizing “Dark Stucco/Newsprint” lookup, which pulls the hideous sneaker trend to its ugliest severe.

The person accountable for numerous using the most coveted releases while using the Nike Air Max 1 is creating the shoe his canvas when once more. Dutch artist Piet Parra, greater named just Parra, lends his hand to the silhouette as soon as as soon as all over again, which time, an extra sneaker joins the collaboration.Subsequent its preliminary launch in the OG-inspired "University Red" colorway, the Nike Air Max 90/1 hybrid is before lengthy due out in a very really new colorway for girls.

Guava Ice and Wheat Gold suede overlays stick out in opposition to a white foundation, that has a white midsole and partly gum outsole capping within the search down below. As its title implies, the hybrid pairs the higher within the Air Max a single in addition to the tooling from the Air Max ninety.

This might not be an UNDEFEATED x Nike collaboration nonetheless it certain seems like 1. The los angeles retailer is currently famous for its “Flight Jacket” colorways on seriously constrained sneaker collaborations. Sneakers just like the Air Max ninety 7, Air Jordan IV, and Zoom Kobe a single Protro have all been supplied the same orange-and-olive glimpse into the a single seen in regards to the basic start Air Max 95 you see around.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Dic 2018 06:49:29    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: