Indice del forum

amici

amici

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I recorded an recording in my basement in which reflected
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
katherineswift

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

Localitą: new york

usa
MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2018 09:57:27    Oggetto:  I recorded an recording in my basement in which reflected
Descrizione:

Using the advent of the online, the search
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
was on to uncover any signs of gay musical life which may exist off of that dance floor. Indeed there seems to be hope, though nothing that resembled the bombast I was seeking. One true contemplation was a handsome guy from Oklahoma. Sid Spencer got three classic country albums beneath his giant belt buckle.

Here was someone hurtling the rainbow flag within what was another hostile musical landscape back then. Sid was doing this, and so could MY PARTNER AND I. It was my work, indeed my birthright, to create my
music my way. This sound: guitars and much more electric guitars. My melodies: men loving men every one possible ways. My tagline: some sort of double-entendre to horrify this moral establishment.

Over several years, I recorded an recording in my basement in which reflected my experience of experiencing each foot in two worlds that no person thought could reconcile. I was laughed at for getting gay by the rock
and roll crowd. I was laughed at by gays for being rock 'n roll. Now, no one's viewpoint mattered except mine. Keeping this album, I would stand in my own , personal skin, my own identity, and my own electric power.

Like most artists, I'm by far the most critical of the finished product. I did the top that as I managed with the time, income, resources and skill that we had. Apparently that was good enough to get six celebration bookings: something my teenaged-self
would have never thought possible. Detroit, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Columbus, Minneapolis, Cincinnati: I was a rock 'n roll road show!

Whether or not you attend a pride festival this summer time, give a thought to how you show up with pride in the world. Pride can be the particular hubris to flip there are various people who said you were nothing, the courage for you to stand in your
own shoes, the actual passion to express ones greatest truth, or the particular coming together of robust people in camaraderie. All of the above put me in relation to being a big gay rock star, even if I'm on your own who ever noticed. I didn't matter if not a soul else showed up. What matters is I showed up.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 12 Nov 2018 09:57:27    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: